Disclaimers from other websites extend to this blog

By reading this blog, you bind yourself to the disclaimers of the websites that this blog addresses. You also bind yourself to Blogger's and Google's disclaimers. I have copyright to my comments.

Friday, September 30, 2011

September post summary...

Here's a summary of September 2011's postings.

This month's earliest posts are based on a thread I started. A provider and I had a verbal exchange. She replied to me, then locked her PM receiving capabilities. I responded by replying in the flame forum. This forum allows you to light someone's ass on fire, provided that you didn't give out personal information.

A whole bunch of morons jumped on the thread, not knowing what they were talking about. They flamed me, and I fired back. They were more interested in playing "white knight" than to be fair and impartial. Oh well, their mistake. Not only did I destroy their argument, I destroyed their credibility.

If people would've stopped frothing at the mouth, they would've realized that I continued an argument. Since they're "adults," they should've realized that nobody forced them to read that thread.

Sigh, some people's kids.

I included comments from other threads. They had one thing in common... they're replies that balance out replies to my earlier comments.

Right above them are the replies I gave to Robertson89... or would've given him. That dummy is a glutton for punishment. His arrogance constantly blinded him to the fact that he lost the fight... just like he did our other fights. These are replies I would've made had I not been banned... something I was willing to let happen to me.

This leads me to the next group of replies. I fought the board administration for an injustice against my 2006/2007 ATF. I got banned. These replies, "Avenue X throws providers under the bus," are the replies that got me banned. Red deleted every one of them on that thread, so I re-posted them here, to establish balance.

The more recent group of posts represents posts I would've made on a thread that I debated on... as another username. The administrators banned me again, before I could finish the fight. So I've posted my replies here. Both Robertson89 and Jenna Banks were notified, and given opportunity to read these posts.  




No comments:

Post a Comment