Disclaimers from other websites extend to this blog

By reading this blog, you bind yourself to the disclaimers of the websites that this blog addresses. You also bind yourself to Blogger's and Google's disclaimers. I have copyright to my comments.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Avenue-X--Ceejay1000 Dodges Attempts to Verify His Military Service Claims


[quote]Originally posted by ceejay1000
Let's NOT get NASTY, Pothos !!
My prior career is well documented, however, you don't have a need-to-know nor do you have the clearance level !!!
If you think you do, PM me !! [/quote]

Let's not get nasty?

Let me simplify this for you. If you didn't take a swipe at me, I wouldn't have made that post. Blame yourself, not me. If you don't want me to get nasty with you, don't attack me.

Holy God Almighty! What an outrageous concept!

Administrative data about your military specialty isn't "need to know." Your military information, like what you did, your specialty, rank, rate, deployments, etc, aren't "need to know."

That's general information... That doesn't include your personal info.

Ladies and Gentlemen: That's another thing that phonies do . . . pull the "it's classified" card to justify holes in their veteran claims.

What next? Are you going to tell me that your records got burned at that St. Louis place?

My questions are simple and straightforward. Your answers will verify your claims or prove them wrong. Yet, you seem to be evading questions that a veteran would answer in a heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment