Disclaimers from other websites extend to this blog

By reading this blog, you bind yourself to the disclaimers of the websites that this blog addresses. You also bind yourself to Blogger's and Google's disclaimers. I have copyright to my comments.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Avenue-X--Post Private Message Brawl--Vox Ultima


Avenue-X had a really hot provider back in 2006. As soon as she got there, her local success took off. She was well on her way to blow the competition out of the water.

Our relationship was strictly Avenue-X. We never met each other. It also went back and forth between being in good terms, and being on bad terms. One night, she accused me of addressing her post when I addressed someone else.

She responded by assigning me a negative karma point. I retaliated by giving her a negative karma point... then quoted one of her self destruction comments in my signature line.

Life went on until she sent me a PM.

She demanded that I include the rest of her statement in my signature line. We ended up getting into a heated debate. She eventually shut her private message receiving ability down to prevent me from replying.

I responded by posting my reply on the flame forum.

Her white knights, and those that didn't agree with me politically, came out of the woodworks. I fired back and destroyed them.

During the course of the flame, the provider and I made things up.

We let bygones be bygones. She told me that if I reversed her negative to a positive, she'd do the same. She wanted the community to wonder what the hell was going on between us.

I figured that things were dying down, so I asked Red to lock the thread.

The least she could've done was lock it immediately. She shouldn't have given the opposition the chance to reply to me. She knew of my willingness to fight until the opposition quits. She could've asked me if I still wanted to lock the thread.

I would've told her, "No." That thread wasn't ready to be locked due to those additional replies.

I'm not sure which ones made it to the locked threads and which ones didn't. So, to be on the safe side, I included most the comments I made on this fight.

I did get to fire the final shot. I posted my replies on another one of my threads. However, I created this blog specifically for rebuttals to replies in a locked thread.

There's a long term good side to this.

The provider that I clashed with and I finally met, on our own, offline, and had a great time.

She got banned from Avenue-X not to long after I got banned. I warned her about that shortly after I got banned.

The female administrators had it in for her. She wasn't part of their clique. Her beauty, talents and skills made her the best provider on that site. Karma point wise, she was booking to overtake Red.

The administrators deliberately messed with her karma points just to aggravate her. It didn't take long before they found a reason to drum her from the board.

Like the other posts I'm making here, I've made plenty of changes to reflect my current writing style. I've added some data. The posts still make the arguments I made back in 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment