Disclaimers from other websites extend to this blog

By reading this blog, you bind yourself to the disclaimers of the websites that this blog addresses. You also bind yourself to Blogger's and Google's disclaimers. I have copyright to my comments.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Avenue-X--Robertson89 Forgets That I Argue Until the Opposition Gives Up

[quote]Last one for tonight

And DON'T get banned cos' this conversation is not over yet![/quote]

I agree, remember what I said? Here, let me refresh your memory.

I may not get back with you tonight, but I will get back with you. Even if I don't get back with you till tomorrow, the next week, the next month, the next year, the next decade, the next century, or the next life time, I WILL get back with you.

Since you haven't figured this out, I'll spell this out to you. This conversation isn't over until you give up the fight and my posts aren't rebutted.

No comments:

Post a Comment