Disclaimers from other websites extend to this blog

By reading this blog, you bind yourself to the disclaimers of the websites that this blog addresses. You also bind yourself to Blogger's and Google's disclaimers. I have copyright to my comments.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Avenue-X-Debate with Robertson89--Vox Ultima

I debated this one turd three times while on Avenue-X. I debated with him again on the BJ forums.

The "guy" was like me when it came to back to back replies. He went further than me though. He'd create post series without addressing the opposition's replies.

I destroyed him in all four debates. He got banned from Avenue-X months after I got banned from there. It didn't take him long to get banned from the BJ forums.

He currently posts on Hampton Road's Rants and Raves Forum. The craigslist community calls him, "Mr. ololol," or "the cut and paste lo guy." This turd overwhelmingly graces Rants and Raves with his stupidity, just like he did on Avenue-X and on the BJ forums.

Did he learn his lesson from getting banned on those message boards? Nope. The folks at Rants and Raves are constantly flagging his posts.

He was relatively reasonable during our first debate. He psychologically deteriorated during our second debate. He lost it during our third debate. Lucky for him, I had bigger fish to fry.

I had a bone to pick with Avenue-X' administrators for wronging a couple women I knew. I took my fight to them, knowing that they'd ban me before I'd get back to Robertson89. The following posts are posts I would've made if I didn't get banned.

I sent Robertson89 well on his way to becoming a troll before I got banned. My posting allies finished the job. He's now one of Hampton Road's Rants and Raves trolls.

He complains about that, but doesn't realize that he's got himself to blame for his condition. He's also got himself to blame for his posts getting constantly flagged.

I combat deployed for the initial phases of Operation Iraqi Freedom back in 2003. After coming back, I had access to information sources about that country. This was information from service members serving in Iraq. I had these as my backgrounds for this 2007 fight.

I went through these posts a year later to update them.

This year, I added input based on my second Iraq deployment. That happened a little over two years after the debate.

Some of the links are dead. I left them in place as they were applicable to the 2007 debate.

No comments:

Post a Comment