Disclaimers from other websites extend to this blog

By reading this blog, you bind yourself to the disclaimers of the websites that this blog addresses. You also bind yourself to Blogger's and Google's disclaimers. I have copyright to my comments.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Avenue-X--How Bohemian's Comment Comes Across to a Critical Thinker


[quote]How Bohemian's comment comes across to a critical thinker

Bwwwaahhhh, I'm like a randomly loudly clanging bell, all noise but no sense.
Damn, my reading comprehension is shot, Pothos. Can you please include pictures? That's the only way I could fully understand what you're saying. I like it when you tell me to do things like pull my head out of my ass. I can't function without someone telling me to do things. If I come across as a "Slowly floating turd, all smell, but no flush", it's because I'm the biggest bullshitter on the board. [/quote]

I fixed Bohemian's comment to reflect reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment