Disclaimers from other websites extend to this blog

By reading this blog, you bind yourself to the disclaimers of the websites that this blog addresses. You also bind yourself to Blogger's and Google's disclaimers. I have copyright to my comments.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Avenue-X--Bohemian Butchers the English Language While Talking About the English Language


bohemian:  Whoa buddy, no insult I can hurl can do as much damage to your image as your own lack of grace and style with the English language.

Proof?

Your opinion of my grasp of the English language doesn't cut it. You have to provide proof.

Until then, I'm going to take my writing clients' and my former professors' words over yours.

bohemian:  However, I will give you one thing....what you lack in style and basic grammer, you make up in volume and verbosity. (see, thats called alliteration- try it sometime.

1.  It's "grammar", not "grammer"

2.  And it's "that's", not "thats"

Work on your spelling and punctuation before slamming someone else's grammar.

bohemian:  call me a ghastly ghost or a retarded reject - rolls off the keyboard and into the mind in a much more lyrical manner).

You said it yourself. At least you're being honest about yourself for once.

bohemian:  Oh, and I dont mind feeding the trolls.

My grammar says that it's "don't."

Now, think about this.

If I "lack" style and basic grammar, and I'm spotting these, what does it say about you? If what you said was "true," I wouldn't be able to do that.

To add icing to the cake, I'm pointing these out to you while I'm tired.

Who lacks grace and style with the English language now, Skippy?

Finally, what I said:

"I'm not a troll. But the concept behind not feeding one applies." - Pothos

Think you know enough to determine if someone has grace with the English language or not? The answer is no. Your inability to understand what you're reading doesn't help you here.

I didn't say that I was a troll.

Second, I intended that comment for those that complained that I refuse to shut up.

If you want to keep firing away, go ahead. I'm going to enjoy returning fire.

bohemian:  I find it funny to watch you immediately fall all over yourself posting 3 or 4 post in response

I find it funny to watch you shoot yourself in the foot. If your marksmanship were anything like your opinions, you'd be able to commit suicide by shooting your foot.

bohemian:  and getting all in a lather.

Judging by your other posts, I'd say this is isn't true. You're like the other liberals that I've debated in the past. You're unable to get an upper hand or make headway. You address that by making something up to justify your failed efforts.

You're making a veiled attempt to complain about the way I take you apart.

I enjoy generating these posts and dismantling your tripe.

No comments:

Post a Comment