Disclaimers from other websites extend to this blog

By reading this blog, you bind yourself to the disclaimers of the websites that this blog addresses. You also bind yourself to Blogger's and Google's disclaimers. I have copyright to my comments.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Avenue-X--Bohemian Gets it When I Address the Lowest Common Denominator


I guess some people are too stupid to do what it takes to "shut me up."

[quote]Originally posted by bohemian
Bwwwaahhhh A randomly loudly clanging bell, all noise but no sense.
Damn, you have a way with words Pothos. You are much more eloquent in your writing when you are telling someone to pull their head out of their ass. But generally, you come across as a "Slowly floating turd, all smell, but no flush"[/quote]

So says the jackass who posts as if a retarded ghost possesses him. Tell that one brain cell of yours to do its job or you'll sue it for lack of support.

As the vast majority of what you've said to me, you're wrong. The reason you think I have more eloquence with words... when I cast insults... is that you have piss poor reading comprehension levels. Anything above insults goes above your head.

Don't mistake my saying something, addressed to the lowest common denominator, as the only time that I'm being eloquent. That's just you finally getting it.

You're just like a backed up/clogged toilet... full of shit with an offending smell that won't go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment