Disclaimers from other websites extend to this blog

By reading this blog, you bind yourself to the disclaimers of the websites that this blog addresses. You also bind yourself to Blogger's and Google's disclaimers. I have copyright to my comments.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Avenue-X--Poor Grammar CPKVAManan Attacks One of My Words


  "It's also "Your" and not You're. What is that old saying... He who lives in a glass house....." --CPKVAManan
 "The entire world has rejoiced over the recent elections and in my wildist dreams I never thought that the Democrats would take both the house and Senate." - CPKVAManan

Feedback: The proper word was "wildest," not "wildist."

"Invading a soverign nation is a war crime." - CPKVAManan

Feedback: The proper word was "sovereign," not "soverign."

"Actually, I dont remember anything about Robertson." - CPKVAManan

Feedback: It's "don't."

"PS Where is Thimble Shoals" - CPKVAManan

Feedback: You use a "?" when asking a question.

I remember seeing a glass repair business van. I should've memorized the number for you... in case they did glass houses. :D

Again, since people deliberately failed to understand what's going on.

If someone attacks my writing, I'll attack theirs. If they don't attack my grammar, I won't attack theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment