Disclaimers from other websites extend to this blog

By reading this blog, you bind yourself to the disclaimers of the websites that this blog addresses. You also bind yourself to Blogger's and Google's disclaimers. I have copyright to my comments.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Avenue-X--James River Virginia Argues Against Flaming in the Flame Forum


"Yes yes, I know the forum is FLAMES. But sometimes restraint is best. How is that post helping anyone??" -- jamesriverva 

Key word, "FLAMES".

Nuff said.

If a poster starts a flame with me, I'll fire back. I'll be more than happy to restrain myself against someone... after I've neutralized them.

The point about a post helping everyone is mute. This is the flames forum, you're supposed to light someone's ass on fire. Not help them. Those wanting a post that helps them should go to another forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment