Disclaimers from other websites extend to this blog

By reading this blog, you bind yourself to the disclaimers of the websites that this blog addresses. You also bind yourself to Blogger's and Google's disclaimers. I have copyright to my comments.

Friday, August 26, 2011

The world according to Not Fooled (Where ever temptation lies)

You make this sound like you're behind the mass post removals.

But let's get this straight. If others don't like what you say, or your post, they should just move on. If you don't like what others say, or post, you'll just abuse Craigslist's flagging system. You're not flagging under spam rules, you're censoring posters that you disagree with.

My posts don't constitute spam. Craigslist "terms of use" labels spam as unsolicited commercial email. There's nothing commercial about my posts. I'm posting this on an open forum, I'm not selling something for profit, and I'm not sending these posts by email.

The posts that I make here are in response to previous posts. Not spam.

In order to flag a post as a duplicate of another post, that other post has to be active. A flagged post isn't active, as it has been deleted. So, my reposts don't constitute spam. My posts don't violate the terms of use, thus aren't something that's prohibited.

They're not illegal.

If it's "mis categorized," then obviously so is the post that I'm replying to. Anybody that seriously believes that my post isn't in the right category would also flag the posts that I'm responding to for removal. But this doesn't happen. You're attempting to censor someone you disagree with, not an attempt to remove posts that don't belong here.

You said:

Or I can just keep flagging under the rules of spam. And if you don't like my stating of my opinion, you are welcome to ignore, you big whiner.

No comments:

Post a Comment