Disclaimers from other websites extend to this blog

By reading this blog, you bind yourself to the disclaimers of the websites that this blog addresses. You also bind yourself to Blogger's and Google's disclaimers. I have copyright to my comments.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Hampton Roads Craigslist's R & R Mass Flagger Lost This Fight in the Long Run


Hello,

The posts below this are posts that sensitive people complained about.

Back in the summer of 2008, I had a debate with the mass flagger, her clones, and her allies. This debate took place in the Hampton Roads, Virginia, Rants and Raves forums.

I got the best of the opposition. They made up for their failure, at being debaters, by abusing flagging software. One person drove this effort, and it happened to be the main person I debated with.

I saved the flagged posts, plus new replies, for future posting. The timeframe for these posts run from August to December, 2008.

By 2010, the mass flagger got all crazy with the flagging software. Not satisfied with flagging posts that she disagreed with, she flagged every single post made each day.

I decided to wait more.

Then, after dealing with morons that run to moderators to get threads locked... before I could come back and finish the debate... I came up with an idea.

Create an online presence that'll guarantee that I fire the final shot on any online debate that I got involved with. Presto... this blog was born.

So, below is the final shot that the mass flagger will never be able to flag out of existence. The mass flagger's debate related posts are gone... they couldn't live past the 45 day limit.

Her refusal to let me fire the final shot worked against her in the long run.

My rebuttals, as well as the posts that I'm rebutting to, will be up here for as long as I want to keep this blog up. Software and site permitting... this will be decades.

So please scroll down and watch me destroy the mass flagger, her clones and her allies.

No comments:

Post a Comment