Disclaimers from other websites extend to this blog

By reading this blog, you bind yourself to the disclaimers of the websites that this blog addresses. You also bind yourself to Blogger's and Google's disclaimers. I have copyright to my comments.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Back From Iraq--Thompsonx' Ego Busted


"I am sure that everyone here is convinced of your validity now that your g/f has vouched for you." -- thompsonx 

You gawk at the women that post here. I wouldn't be surprised if you'd be jealous and make that comment.

She isn't my girlfriend. She's an Army veteran.

She met me in person and saw evidence that I was in the Army. After we got together, she came back here and vouched for me. Her verification proves your assumptions, about my being a "phony," wrong.

I'm still waiting for you to answer the question that I asked you that deals with this.

If you had any integrity in you, you'd apologize for calling me a phony. You'll also admit to being wrong. Then you'd thank me for giving you the facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment