Disclaimers from other websites extend to this blog

By reading this blog, you bind yourself to the disclaimers of the websites that this blog addresses. You also bind yourself to Blogger's and Google's disclaimers. I have copyright to my comments.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Response to Wolf's Den, History as the Judge

It'll be judged favorably

Yes, history would be the only judge on this war. I predict that it'll be seen favorably, as an event that changed the course of this planet's history... for the better.

Let's take the Revolutionary War for instance. Contrary to common belief today, it wasn't a popular war.

The majority either didn't care about the outcome, or outright opposed it. The media the later controlled weren't friendly toward the Patriots. It got to the point to where our founding fathers approved laws that authorized the continental army to confiscate a farmer's cattle against his will.

I wouldn't be surprised if many of those that oppose the Iraq War would argue to the death about how the Revolutionary was the right war to fight. I wouldn't be surprised if some of those opposed to the war quoted the founding fathers on how this country should be ran.

You lambaste the links that I provided, but failed to challenge the facts that they contained. That's another liberal tactic, use the "attack the messenger" approach when confronted with the facts.

Wolf's Den said:

I would say that history would be the only judge on this war, but then history is subjective at best and full of lies at worse. It would not do you any good to send me links to conservative websites. The next step would be to quote the bible at me. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment