Disclaimers from other websites extend to this blog

By reading this blog, you bind yourself to the disclaimers of the websites that this blog addresses. You also bind yourself to Blogger's and Google's disclaimers. I have copyright to my comments.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Back From Iraq--LaTigresse Attempts Character Assassination to Protect Her Lack of Integrity

[quote]ORIGINAL:  LaTigresse
So he's military.......doesn't make him a decent human being and he has already proven he's not that. I've met a lot of worthless fucks that were military. One was my exhusband's father. Mega worthless fuck but a career military man.[/quote]

You judge the term "decent" by whether someone buys your stories or not. You also judge someones decency by whether you agree with them or not.

Here are two main issues you have with me.

One is that I dare voice something that you disagree with. My having a first hand account of what we're talking about burns you alive. My first hand observations' contradicting your beliefs boils your blood.

Your second issue with me is that I dare call you out on your stories. You made these up in a feeble attempt to give yourself validity in this argument.

Your criteria for what constitutes a "decent human being" is emotion based, not fact based. Your contempt for the military painfully shows in your posts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment