Disclaimers from other websites extend to this blog

By reading this blog, you bind yourself to the disclaimers of the websites that this blog addresses. You also bind yourself to Blogger's and Google's disclaimers. I have copyright to my comments.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Back From Iraq--Thompsonx Can't Recognize a Fact



[quote]ORIGINAL:  thishereboi
[quote]ORIGINAL:  Aylee
[quote]ORIGINAL: thompsonx
[quote]thompsonx: I am sure that would have made his gulivarian escapades in iraq much easier
Don't dismiss a mission out in sector as a "Gulliverian escapade." Your attitude on this post proves your hatred of the military. [/quote]
No I just like pointing out phonies[/quote]
I am making an appearance to say that I have met HFC, he is human, and he is in the military. Infantry and all.[/quote]
While I think it is great that you came on here and defended HFC, I honestly doubt it will do any good. Some posters have way too much fun ripping others apart to let facts get in their way.[/quote]

The opposition tries ripping me apart. I just destroy their arguments and them. The icing on the cake is when I use their actual statements against them.

She and I met and hung out at her town. I knew from the beginning that the opposition wasn't going to be receptive to the facts. Her mentioning the fact that I'm in the military helps me force my opponents to eat their own words for insinuating that I'm a "poser."

No comments:

Post a Comment