Disclaimers from other websites extend to this blog

By reading this blog, you bind yourself to the disclaimers of the websites that this blog addresses. You also bind yourself to Blogger's and Google's disclaimers. I have copyright to my comments.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

August 2011 Summary

August 2011's posts closes out debates I had on craigslist and collarchat.

The bottom 30 posts are comments closing out my summer 2008 debate on craigslist. I posted as "Not Fooled." 

The posts above them are replies to a closed collarchat thread. This is the thread that I started, titled, "Back From Iraq..." 

If you're reading this, there's a good chance that you post on one of the forums that I've posted on before. If you remember the mass flagger quickly removing my responses to her, you'll find them here. These are posts that she didn't want you to read. They make her look like an idiot.

Did you see my collarchat thread get locked in the summer of 2010? Do you remember me fighting the opposition? You'll find what I would've said in the posts below.

If you're debating me, this should give you a glimpse of how our debate will turn out. I'll keep replying to you until you give up. If something prevents me from getting back to you... a thread lock... a banning... you'll find my replies to you here.

No comments:

Post a Comment