Disclaimers from other websites extend to this blog

By reading this blog, you bind yourself to the disclaimers of the websites that this blog addresses. You also bind yourself to Blogger's and Google's disclaimers. I have copyright to my comments.

Friday, August 26, 2011

RE--Kas Shouldn't Flag Jiffy, I Mean, Skippy (left-cerebral hemisphere)


Only a loser with his head shoved so far up his ass that he needs a glass belly button to see would post like you.

You start your comment with "freedom of speech," despite someone making six posts, then completely disregard that for someone that posts more. You should be talking about limited, restricted, or curtailed freedom of speech with that attitude.

I searched Kas' posts at the time you said this, and didn't see any post where she left a picture up. I could tell that you haven't met her; otherwise you wouldn't be talking like you're just getting to know her.

I wouldn't be surprised if you're behind many of the troll posts.

You spewed:

Kas, let the guy have his freedom of speech. He posted five, six, or, seven parts, but, how many dumb-asses post twenty-five times a day?

By the way, I think you're cute, and, I'm athletic. A Pittsburgh Penguins fan, originally from upstate NY.

No comments:

Post a Comment