Disclaimers from other websites extend to this blog

By reading this blog, you bind yourself to the disclaimers of the websites that this blog addresses. You also bind yourself to Blogger's and Google's disclaimers. I have copyright to my comments.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Flagger tap dancing, talking to herself. NICE!

Flagging frequency shows that the flagger has it in for me.

Even without the increased posting traffic, my posts got rapidly flagged. Never mind that earlier posts took a while before they got flagged. I deliberately came here at the same time knowing that the flagger would be waiting for me. The flagger was around all day, she replied to posts that weren't so flattering to her.

This is the action of one person, not many. The flagging timing, and frequency, didn't jive. The other posts she flagged were just a diversions from the truth. If it weren't for her hatred toward me, most the other poster's posts would've stayed up. The reality is that she just wants to flag me.

The more she plays her games, the more she reveals about herself.

Original:

Slow night, rapidly flagged posts indeed.

You said:

Traffic is slow tonight. But watch how fast the "I date russ (newport news)" post in the link below gets deleted.

No comments:

Post a Comment