Disclaimers from other websites extend to this blog

By reading this blog, you bind yourself to the disclaimers of the websites that this blog addresses. You also bind yourself to Blogger's and Google's disclaimers. I have copyright to my comments.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Occam's Razor--Flagger's Actions Prove my Point About Her

In a nutshell, Occam's Razor suggests that you don't overlook the simplest solutions.

Those that want me to stop arguing here overlook the simplest, and ONLY effective, way to stop me. I've posted here for about two weeks. By now, people should already notice a cause and an effect.

Cause = rebuttals, attacks, and post removals.
Effect = Counter rebuttals, counter attacks, and reposts.

If the cause happens, then we have an effect. When dealing with me, the cause always leads to an effect.

If X = Cause, and Y = Effect.

If X, then Y. If not X, then not Y.
Cause leads to effect. Without the cause, there's no effect.

When dealing with me, understand that Cause always leads to effects. Want to stop the effects? Remove the cause.

If you do otherwise, then you're not really serious about wanting me to stop. You just want me to stop replying to you. You don't care about the board. Otherwise, you would've removed the cause rather than bitch about my replying.

No comments:

Post a Comment