Disclaimers from other websites extend to this blog

By reading this blog, you bind yourself to the disclaimers of the websites that this blog addresses. You also bind yourself to Blogger's and Google's disclaimers. I have copyright to my comments.

Friday, August 26, 2011

RE--BUTTLICKER


If you're going to accuse someone of violating TOU, then present the facts.

You have to copy and past the violated TOU guidelines. Don't just pull manure pallets out of your ass. Or is it easier for you to accuse someone of violating TOU instead of proving it?

I'd say that you're full of it. You know that if you tried to "prove" your point, I'd hand you your ass. I'd prove you wrong using the very TOU sections you claimed I violated.

I didn't violate TOU, I know that for a fact.

Reposting something because you abused software to remove it doesn't constitute spam or overpost. Spam is an attempt to make money. Overpost is an attempt to post something that's a duplicate of what's still active.

You like to "invoke" TOU when you lose control of the situation, yet you encourage its violation when it suites your purposes.

My posts don't violate TOU, but triple "X" pictures do. If you're big on TOU, you wouldn't encourage people to post triple "X" pictures.

Also understand that you can't control other people's actions. If you don't want to read what someone wrote, resist the urge to click on the link to their post. Quit acting like other people control your actions.

They don't.

Realizing that you have control of your own actions, including the ability to ignore a post and move on, is a liberating thought.

You spewed:

Did you report that blowhard Not Fooled as well? If anyone abused TOU it was him.

Besides, I'd much rather look at pictures of an ass than have to read the things one wrote.

Booyaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment