Disclaimers from other websites extend to this blog

By reading this blog, you bind yourself to the disclaimers of the websites that this blog addresses. You also bind yourself to Blogger's and Google's disclaimers. I have copyright to my comments.

Friday, August 26, 2011

RE: recent postings (not fooled) (out looking on)

So you want me to do what you demand, not what you do

You're getting on my case for doing the same thing you're trying to do. But since you replied, let's take a trip down memory lane:

 "I have no need to respond to you, as I am self assured that my opinion was just that MY OPINION and I don't need validation from anyone I don't know, much less can't respect because I don't know them to respect them to begin with." - (Out looking on)

You said this before replying to me twice. And since you replied to me, thought I'd use your words to give you a description:

"I love people that feel like they have to have the last word. It only goes to show me that they feel unimportant in their own lives and believe that no one listens to them." - (Out looking on)

By your own definition, you're not self assured of your opinion; you need validation from people that you don't know.

Looking at your posts, I could tell that you have problems with people not listening to you. Why else would you cause my posts to disappear, then keep telling me the same things over and over again? After I made it clear to you that I had no intentions of doing what you wanted me to do?

No, you didn't hit a nerve anywhere. I replied to your post the following day.

Notice how I'm replying to this post long after you posted the original. Also, how many times do I have to say that I'm not currently in Iraq? I've emphasized that in another post. Your associating my post timing here amounts to inductive fallacy. That's like assuming that you're the person that clears horse manure from the stalls, because you started posting when they'd get home.

You're not being honest with the readers if you're making this about me constantly making my point. You're making this sound like I'm just trying to repeat the same thing over and over again... while forgetting one major fact... that you're singlehandedly causing my replies to disappear. You're doing it to censor me.

You see, you may have seen my post before abusing software to remove it. But future readers haven't. But again, you don't want future readers to see my replies to you.

Your real complaint is that I refuse to let your BS stand. That's what all your antiques are about. My just making my point and moving on would only convenience you, and ensure that your drivel after my post continues to go unchallenged.

The reality is that you're gunning for the same thing I'm gunning for. Your OP was an attempt to discourage me from replying to you. Unfortunately for you, I've seen that ploy before. It never worked with me.

I already told you what my plans were. Given a choice between doing things my way, or your way, you're going to lose out... I'm doing what I want to do, and not what you want me to do.

Instead of complaining about my constantly making my point, you need to ignore my post and move on. You've made your point. But I listen to actions, NOT words. If you seriously want me out of here, you'll ignore me.

(Out looking on) originally said:

OP of the recent postings post. Wow Not Fooled, what DID you write that it was flagged before I could even read it? I can only assume that I must have hit a nerve somewhere and you tried to respond with something so pathetic that everyone else flagged it first.
I do have a question about something. I realize that there are computers over seas for our fighting personnel to use, but it is just coincidence that the computer time over there is the same time that the local high school students are getting home from school? I can see points on both sides, but how many times does it have to be said before you realized you have already said it????? Reminds me of my nephew when he was taking political science in high school. He'd come over and debate with me day after day until I asked him what was up, and he was practicing for his term paper, trying to get ideas by trying to fight with me. It was so bad that I banned him from my house until the class was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment