Disclaimers from other websites extend to this blog

By reading this blog, you bind yourself to the disclaimers of the websites that this blog addresses. You also bind yourself to Blogger's and Google's disclaimers. I have copyright to my comments.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Back From Iraq--Thompsonx Tries to Dismiss First Hand Experience


[quote]ORIGINAL:  thompsonx
[quote]ORIGINAL:  NorthernGent
I have a question/s: do they have any decent pubs in Iraq? How much is the beer? Does the bar wench have tits you could lose a badger in? [/quote]
I wouldn't have a clue mate.  HFC claims to be the resident expert on things sandbox.[/quote]

What I actually said:

"I never made that claim. I simply stated that since I was there, I have first-hand experiences of what goes on in that country. I took every opportunity to point out that the people I was debating with didn't deploy to Iraq, or weren't there recently. Hence, I have a better vantage point on this topic than the opposition. This also means that I'm more qualified to talk about this topic than the opposition." -- herfacechair

Since I'm the one in this debate that has been to Iraq, NorthernGent naturally directed that question to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment