Disclaimers from other websites extend to this blog

By reading this blog, you bind yourself to the disclaimers of the websites that this blog addresses. You also bind yourself to Blogger's and Google's disclaimers. I have copyright to my comments.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

My Former ATF Finds Me on ECCIE, She Creates a Phony Username and Starts Drama


"Concha" tends to use different usernames while trying to attack me. Recently, on ECCIE, she attacked me using her "hacia abajo" persona. Like her other personalities, she doesn't know how to "lock it up" for each of her usernames.

The longer she attacks me, the more she drops clues that she is who I suspect her to be.

I've debated with her, via PM, since she made the below post. She bragged about how she made a song about me back when we posted on the BJ Forums. She claimed that many on that forum thought that song was funny.

She used "hacia abajo" on that forum to, in addition to her other personalities.

This woman has so many characters that she can't keep track of them... especially with the passage of time.

She created a song about me alright, but it wasn't on the BJ forums. It wasn't as "hacia abajo" either. She, as "Amada" created a song about me on Virginia After Dark. She was the only one that ever did that.

This was the first of a series of stumbles she'll make, during our ECCIE PM flame-war revealing herself as "Amada" aka "Concha."

From my, "Providers Out of Business in 5 Years Thread," on ECCIE:

[quote]Originally posted by "hacia abajo" aka Amada/Concha 
I have followed Leah's posts and spoken with her a time or two. I am the hobby buddy of one of her long time clients who unfortunately passed away. We talked of her often as she is one of the nicest ladies we know.  Do not sully this place with your sensitivity and drama.[/quote]

That's pure utter bullshit. You're not related to any of her hobbyists who've passed away. That's very convenient for you, isn't it? With that hobbyist "dead," he won't be available to answer our questions about you.

The fact of the matter is that there's no "long time client" of hers that you know. The contact you've had with Lea was restricted to her talking to you via recent PMs.

You've followed me throughout the internet, and attacked me using your different usernames. I destroyed you each time.

One thing that was common among your different internet usernames, is your sensitivity and your drama. You even managed to form your own soap opera on Virginia After Dark, with your different personalities.

If anybody knows how to disrupt the peace and smoothness on a message board, it's you. You did that on Ave X, three times. The ECCIE Virginia forums were going nice, with little to no conflict, until you jumped on there and stirred up drama.

You accuse me of being a stalker, yet here you are, with a presence on every hobby and fetish board I'm on.

No comments:

Post a Comment