Disclaimers from other websites extend to this blog

By reading this blog, you bind yourself to the disclaimers of the websites that this blog addresses. You also bind yourself to Blogger's and Google's disclaimers. I have copyright to my comments.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

ECCIE--Herfacechair Miscellaneous Topics--MsElena Takes Another Beating


MsElena: I have to say, this has been one of the most entertaining threads in a long time.

That thread was nothing compared to the other threads I've debated/flamed on.

MsElena: I need a lab rat for my psych classes in August Herfacechair, care to sign up?

Who needs a lab rat? The real live example, of what your psychology textbook talks about, will be attending those classes in August. You're a glutton for punishment when it comes to debates. That's unbecoming of a Mistress. I'm pretty sure that your class will be interested in studying that contradiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment