Disclaimers from other websites extend to this blog

By reading this blog, you bind yourself to the disclaimers of the websites that this blog addresses. You also bind yourself to Blogger's and Google's disclaimers. I have copyright to my comments.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

ECCIE--Herfacechair's Miscellaneous Topics Thread, KCQuestor Begs for a Beat Down...


KCQuestor: HAH! I knew I remembered your blue text from somewhere! 

This statement contradicts your actions. I've seen you comment on reviews posted in the KC/Kansas provider reviews. I've also posted reviews. You've read and commented on one of them. These reviews are also in blue. You had to see me make posts, which were in blue.

So, either you're pulling stuff out of thin air, or you have a short memory.

KCQuestor: That's awesome. You are the guy who argued for pages and pages 

Pages and pages? That thread only had two pages.

KCQuestor: about why you didn't need to use the review form. 

If I wanted to, I'd still be able to start a new post (vice the form for the review), containing all the elements. The main issue that I had was posting details. This is given the security required in the face of unwelcomed readers and their prying searches. I still stand by my arguments on that thread. I'd do the exact same thing again should the situation repeat itself.

KCQuestor: Because you were so experienced you knew what was and was not supposed to go into a review. Welcome back!

Experienced about LE being able to get onto boards like this to read everything that we type? Yes. Another way to get Premium Access here is to pay for it. Something that someone, working in a police department, would easily be able to do.

That's an example of the thoughts I had in mind when I made my arguments.

KCQuestor: I wish I remembered who you were before. 

That's just a self-serving comment. You knew who I was, and already remembered that we had an altercation here before. People like you always try to find an opportunity to come back to settle the score.

KCQuestor: I would have ignored your post.

No you wouldn't, you would've done what you did in the other thread. Your next action could prove this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment