Disclaimers from other websites extend to this blog

By reading this blog, you bind yourself to the disclaimers of the websites that this blog addresses. You also bind yourself to Blogger's and Google's disclaimers. I have copyright to my comments.

Monday, August 3, 2026

ECCIE's Duchbutter: Lack of verification by ECCIE users means "no credence" to argument

Duchbutter: Your claims about NDEs cannot be verified by anyone here 

First, not claims but statements of fact. 

Second, they've been verified by others who obviously had them. Thousands of people have had these experiences, one of the most common themes among these experiences is that God does exist and is totality. The fact that they have not been verified by anybody on ECCIE does not change that reality. 

Duchbutter: and add no credence to any of your other arguments.

They add credence to my arguments. I brought one example on the thread, where the person was told that God was totality, which is precisely what the Bible describes God as. In the research world, two different sources/experiences pointing to the same thing is an example of triangulation. 

Duchbutter:  Even amongst those who've had such experiences many are unsure of their origin. I have it on good authority.

And many more have had experiences similar to what I brought up on the thread. They are very sure of their experiences and have had noticeable changes, and even abilities, in the aftermath that could only be explained by their experiences. 

No comments:

Post a Comment